LOW SPEED MODE HIGH SPEED MODE
• Maximum Line Pull: 40,000 lbs.
• Maximum line speed: 35 fpm
• Maximum Line Pull: 20,000 lbs.
• Maximum Line speed: 75 fpm
• Two bullwheels with 18-inch pitch diameter hardened grooves
• Rope payout on demand (when used with wire rope)
• Automatic leadscrew levelwind
• Remote emergency stop button
• Unit Sandblasted, Primed and Painted with Two Coats of Paint
INSTRUMENTS AND CONTROLS:
• Located at the rear of the unit for view of the pulling operation.
• Joystick for pull in, neutral, payout and speed.
• Dynamometer gauge calibrated in lbs. of linepull with an adjustable overload cut-off , which will automatically stop the pull if the preset maximum linepull is reached.
• Electronic digital distrance indicator which reads the footage of pulling rope in either pull in or pay out and pull speed.
• Real time monitoring (line speed, line pull, distance, etc)
• High / Low speed pulling control switch