• Fabricated from structural channel sections.
• Steel plate and tubing is used for reinforcement.
• Undercarriage consists of tandem 20,000 lb. rated axles, with spring suspension.
• Trailer brakes are straight air ABS system.
• The unit has one hydraulic front jack and two hydraulic rear stabilizers.
• Reel lift is accomplished via dual hydraulic cylinders.
• The reel lift is equipped with individual side frames that traverse hydraulically to align and capture the reel for transport and winding or rewinding.
• 19 HP water cooled diesel, hydraulic power unit w/ keyed ignition, electric start, and 12 gallon fuel tank.
• Hydraulic reel shaft rewind.
• Reel Tensioning brake.
• Spare tire and rim.