The T180-4H/4 is capable of tensioning 1,2,3 or 4 conductors with infinite variable tensioning control.
The bullwheels are independently controlled with the ability to be coupled to increase tension capability. The machine is also capable of full pull-back at reduced line speed.
The trailer is equipped with high flotation tires suitable for pulling the unit through sand or swamp land conditions. The frame is fitted with a single point lift to allow lifting with a crane.
- Maximum Pull / Tension 4 x 4500 daN (9909 lbs.)
2 x 9000 daN (19,818 lbs.)
- Maximum Linespeed 5 km/hr (3.1 mph)
- Auxiliary hydraulic circuit (700 bar) to operate conductor press
- Auxiliary hydraulic circuits to power and control separate hydraulic reel winder
- Air-ride axle suspension
- Highway lighting
- Air actuated trailer brakes