• The Weasel is extremely compact, high maneuver able and ruggedly built to go into areas that require
a remote-controlled vehicle. An operator from a distance can direct the Weasel to drill oversize muck, and then remotely load explosives with detonator for secondary blasting.
• Rugged four-wheel drive, skid steer carrier
• Vane air motor drives wheels through reducers
• 10:00 x 16.5-10 ply pneumatic tires
• Reversible air motors drive the hydraulic pump and alternator
• Jack leg drill with pneumatic drill steel locking device
• Screw feed complete with centralizer
• Hydraulic power for drill boom complete with hydraulic tank and oil return lines
• Heavy duty alternator, battery and sealed beam lights for high visibility
• 24 Volt interface kit
• Tow hooks at each end for multiple use such as remote recovery
• Mine air supply required is minimum 700CFM at 90 PSI for driving (approximately 300CFM at 90 PSI is required when the vehicle is drilling when stationary).
• Air lubricators
• Radio remote control with battery charger
o Dual camera system