The Timberland Model MSK Underground cable pullers provide infinite speed control and precise tension and distance monitoring. The 8” bullwheels are powered by a hydrostatic drive with a variable displacement axial piston pump and a two-speed hydraulic motor. The cable payout is on demand with the bullwheel drive system feeding the pulling rope when any load in excess of 1 lb. is placed on the cable.
In the low linepull range the unit has a continuous linepull of 7,000 lbs and a maximum speed of 75 fpm. In the high speed range the unit has a maximum continuous linepull of 3,500 lbs. and a maximum speed of 150 fpm. In either speed range the linespeed is infi nitely variable from 0 to maximum. The speed control provides excellent inching capability throughout all line pull settings.
The storage reel will hold 2,700 ft. of 3/8 in. diameter steel pulling rope. A diamond lead screw automatic levelwind provides for even winding of the pulling rope onto the storage reel. The levelwind is driven from the storage reel and automatically traverses as the reel turns.
A dynamometer gauge is included calibrated in lbs. of linepull with an adjustable overload cut-off that will automatically stop the pull if the preset maximum line pull is reached. The unit is equipped with an emergency stop button and a 20 ft. long pendant cord. In the event the button is depressed all pulling will stop.
• 7,000 lb. maximum linepull
• 0-150 fpm maximum linespeed range
• 8” bullwheels with 5 grooves
• Reel capacity of 2,700 ft. of 3/8” wire rope
• Rope payout on demand
• Automatic leadscrew levelwind
• Remote emergency stop button
• Overload cut-off
• High volume blower 875 cfm @ 15 psi
• Hydraulic articulating mast that articulates 15 each side of center, extends 5 ft. to rear rotates 10 degrees from vertical and telescopes 10 ft. into manhole