The T200-4H/4 is capable of tensioning 1-2-3-4 conductors with infinite variable tensioning control allowing independent tension control of each individual conductor.
The bull wheels may be coupled for increased tension control with the capability of full pullback of each conductor at slow speed.
The T200-4H/4 is specially equipped with a heavy duty hydraulic cooler to ensure proper operating temperature of the hydraulic system.
The trailer is equipped with high flotation tires suitable for pulling the unit through sand or swamp land conditions.
• Max Tension 2 x 10,000 daN (22,050 lbs.)
• 4 x 5,000 daN (11,025 lbs.)
• Max Tensioning Speed 5 km/hr (3.1 mph)
TENSIONER BULL WHEEL SPECIFICATIONS
• Bull wheel diameter 1500 mm (60”)
• Wear resistant nylon bull wheel segments
• 5 grooves per bull wheel set 50 mm (2.0”)
• Maximum conductor diameter 42 mm (1.7”)
• Air cooled engine
HYDRAULIC DRIVE SPECIFICATIONS
• Full hydraulic drives, 4 independent circuits
• Infinite variable speed, line pull and tensioning control
• 4 independent tension controls and 1 master tension control for 4 conductors
• 4 large diameter tension gauges
• 4 Auxillary hydraulic circuits to power and control separate hydraulic reelwinders
• Spring applied, hydraulic pressure released brakes on bullwheel drives apply automatically in the event of hydraulic circuit pressure loss or engine shutdown
• Overpull protection to set maximum tension
• Fully electronic PLC controlled operator panel for integrated control of 2 x tensioners - see brochure
• Auxiliary hydraulic circuit (700 bar) to operate conductor press
• Auxiliary hydraulic circuit (700 bar) to operate 4 reel stands with pullback capability
• Digital distance readout
• Highway lighting
• Air-ride axle suspension