This Four Drum Puller with four separate pulling drums and ropes is ideal for distribution conductor installation jobs where light linepulls are required. It can also be used as a pilot line winder.
• Proven hydraulic pulling system with mechanical clutch for each drum.
• Water-cooled diesel engine
• Infinitely variable linespeed and linepull control
• Anti-rotation clutch to prevent accidental payout of rope during pulling
• Four pulling drums, each with capacity for 6,000 ft. of 3/8” diameter synthetic rope
• Free-wheeling drum disconnect for high-speed rope payout
• Bronze payout disc brakes on each drum
• Automatic diamond leadscrew levelwind for even spooling of rope on the drum
• Central operator’s position for maximum safety and visibility with engraved console panel
• Tandem axle trailer for maximum stability with leaf spring suspension.
• 93” x 63” cargo area
• Direction Control Lever with Infinite Speed Adjustment and Anti-Payout Stop
• Adjustable Pull / Tension Control with Limit if Preset Tension is Reached
• Hydraulic System Pressure Gauge
• Keyed Engine Ignition
• Engine Throttle Control
• Engine Choke Control
• Permanently Engraved Operator’s Control Panel